Now Fully Responsive!
Q. What content can I enter inside of each tab?
Drag in all your favorite stack options that come pre-built in the Stacks plugin. Additionally, most third-party stacks should work fine inside tabs as well.
Q. What is the limit of Tabs I can place inside each cleanTabs Container?
Currently the limit is 12 tabs per cleanTabs stack container. However, you can place as many cleanTab containers as you would like to on a page. The limit was set more for the ease of adding tabs in and limits purely to keep the aesthetic value of the stack in tact.
Q. Do you offer any tutorials on how to use cleanTabs?
As for all our products, you can find our manuals in the Manuals section of our website. In addition, if you get stuck or have questions feel free to also contact us at email@example.com. Finally, be sure to check out our blog for updates as we're continually adding more features to some of our most popular add-ons.
- Double click on downloaded file to install and restart RapidWeaver.
- Drag & Drop the cleanTabs icon into any stacks page.
- Customize Tabs at the top and add content to the content areas below: tabs ordered sequentially from left to right, content areas ordered from top to bottom.
Each theme is designed to work quick and clean - loading fast and animating with beautiful subtle details. Use our custom coloring or tailor the theme to fit your site perfectly.
For demos of the themes please see the Demos Page.
- Tab Count (1 - 12)
- Tab Font Size (12 - 24px)
- Content Font Size (10 - 18px)
- Border Radius (0 - 30px)
- Container Width (50 - 100%)
- Animation Speed (Normal, Slow, & Fast)
- Control Tab that is first active (see tutorials page)
- Main Background
- Main Border
- Active Tab Text
- Active Tab (Hover)
- Inactive Tab Text
- Inactive Tab Text (Hover)
- Inactive Background
- Inactive Border
- Content Color
- Content Links
- Content Links (Hover)
"Inactive" and "Active" refers to the tab being selected or unselected.
"Content" refers to the sections that the Tabs link to (section below the tabs).
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer 8+
Theme 1 (default) supported back to IE 7
For the Video Tutorial & Manual visit our Support page.